Assorted Reading List/Materials
Students, especially in Masters Degree Program, need a lot or reading material only a part of which can be obtained from the library of our University. Teachers have to supplement to the reading materials, either written by themselves or by some others. A lot of reading materials is also available on the internet. The teachers, in their courses, often link the reading materials available on the internet to facilitate downloading by the students pursuing their courses. These lists and links are updated from time to time, depending on the need and availability of new information.
The links to assorted list of subject-wise reading materials are given hereunder.
- Know the Leading Economists in Classical, Neo-Clssical, Institutional, Modern & Other Traditions
- Research Methodology: Methods and Techniques (by C.R. Kothari).
- Cowles Foundation Research in Economics: Download Papers (Reprints) from 1943 to Present.
- Fortran-77 Programs (Source Codes) for Global Optimization and Econometric Analysis
- Evolutionary Economics. Papers on Evolutionary Economics
- Institutional Economics
- Post-Autistic Economics: Real-World Economics Review (Journal).
- Human Development and Gender Economics
- Papers on: (1). Public Economics and (2). Public Finance
- Authors in: (1). Public Economics and (2). Public Finance
- Will Human Resource Development Survive?
- Downloadable Books and Reading Materials in Statistics
- Video Materials in Statistics by Jeremy Balka
- Downloadable Papers from Demographic Research: Journal of Max Planck Institute