Dr. D. Das
Dr. D. Das did her M.Sc. from Gauhati University and Ph.D. from IIT, Guwahati, Assam. She joined the Department on the 1st April of 2009. Presently, she is Assistant Professor of Economics in the Department.She teaches Economics of Development, Evolutionary Economics and Environmental Economics.
|Contact No(s):||+91-364-2723187(O); +91-8974987626 (M)|
|Email Address:||(1) email@example.com|
|Ph.D. Title:||Quality of Life and Environment: A Case Study of Guwahati|
|Broad Areas of Interest:||Environmental Economics ; Development Economics ; Evolutionary Economics|
|Number of Workshops Attended:||Eight|
- Das, D., Borbora, S & Dutta, M.K.(2012) "Living Environment and Quality of Life: A Case Study", International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics, 25(2).
- Das, D., Borbora, S & Dutta, M.K. (2011) "Satisfaction from Quality of Life in Urban Living Environment", South Asian Journal of Socio-Political Studies, XI(2).
- Das, D. (2011) "Scope of Livelihood Sustainability in Assam: An Indicator based Approach", in the proceeding volume of 2nd International Conference: Sustainability: People, Planet and Prosperity, IIM Shillong.
- Das, D. (2007) "Urban Quality of Life: A Case Study of Guwahati", Social Indicators Research, Springer Publications(DOI10.1007/s11205-007-9191-6).
- Das, D. (2007) "Willingness to Pay for Solid Waste Management: A Case Study of Guwahati", Urban Policy, 2(1).
- Das, D. (2006) "Aspects of Sustainability and Role of Institutions: A Case Study of Assam", Assam Economic Journal, Vol.XIX.
- Das, D. (2005) "Globalization and its Socio-economic Impact: An Urban Case Study", Assam Economic Review, Vol.VIII.
- Das, D. (2005) "Urban Environment and Waste Management in Dibrugargh City, Assam", Assam Economic Journal, Vol.XVIII.