Reading Materials (Evolutionary Economics)
The following links provide a rich body of reading materials in Evolutionary Economics.
Books (All Free Downloadable):
- Frank, Steven A.: "Foundations of Social Evolution". Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey
- Schut, M.C. "Scientific Handbook for Simulation of Collective Intelligence".
- Olivier Zara: Managing Collective Intelligence.
- Evolutionary Economics: An Introduction
- An Evolutionary Economics?
- Kenneth Arrow on Some Important Issues in Economics
- Evolutionary Economics: Post-Schumpeterian Contributions
- Evolutionary and Institutional Economics as the New Mainstream? by Geoffrey Hodgson.
- What is Darwinism? by PE Johnson.
- Charles Hodge and His Objection to Darwinism: The Exclusion of Intelligent Design - A Case Study of American Anti-Darwinism in the Late 1800's by Matthew Ropp.
- What is Darwinism?, Charles Hodge.
- On the Uneven Evolution of Human Know-how, Richard R. Nelson.
- On Nelson-Winter Model
- Web links to Evolutionay Economics
- Discussion Papers in Economics and Evolution
- The Evolving Tree of Industrial Life, ES Andersen.
- Knowledges, specialisation and economic evolution: modelling the evolving division of human time, ES Andersen
- The Human Behavior and Evolution Society (HBES) Website
- A Framework for Agent-based Computational Economics in Economic Geography
- Agent-based Computational Economics and Market Design
- An Elementary Notion and Measurement of Entropy