FORTRAN Source Codes (Libraries)
We provide here links to some Fortran Source Code Libraries on the Web. The programs (source codes) may be compiled by a suitable FORTRAN compiler (e.g. Microsoft Fortran Compiler or Force compiler or FORCE Fortran 77 compiler; note that FORCE Compilers are free downloadable), which, after compilation will yield executable programs to be run for solving the problems. Some programs may use higher versions of Fortran (e.g Fortran 95). Compilers (e.g. Silverfrost FTN95) for those versions are also free downloadable.
Fortran Program Libraries:
- Fortran programs (Library) of Statistical and Econometric analysis at Web Card Press.
- Fortran programs (Library) of various numerical algorithms in mathematical, optimization, statistical and econometric analysis at Google Fortram Program Source Codes Directory.
- Fortran programs (Library) of various numerical algorithms in mathematical, optimization, statistical and econometric analysis at InDemand.net.
- DATAPAC Fortran programs (Library) for generating random numbers of various (uniform, normal, exponential ....) distributions DATAPAC of NIST.
- DMOZ Fortran programs (Library) for Statistics/Econometrics/Optimization, etc DMOZ Open Directory Project.
Fortran Programs for Global Optimization, etc |